There will be changes to some public bus timetables from Monday 29th June.
- Service 28 (Unst Service)
- Service 24Y (Yell Service)
- Service 24V (Integrated North Isles Service)
- Service 29 (Fetlar Service)
- Service 42 (Bressay Service)
- Service 19 (Lerwick to Vidlin)
- Service 23 (Lerwick to Toft/Mossbank) – Saturday night 2255 departure from Lerwick remains suspended at this time
The following services will continue to operate to modified timetables:
- Service 4 - see modified timetable here
- Service 6 - see modified timetable here
- Service 9 - see modified timetable here
Face coverings are now mandatory on public transport. Passengers must wear a face covering while travelling on local buses, in taxis, or in the enclosed areas on ferries, such as passenger lounges. Children under five and people with certain medical conditions are exempt from this requirement.
Passengers are reminded that they should not be travelling if they have symptoms of coronavirus, and are asked to observe physical distancing on public transport.